2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to the Data Controller at: email@example.com
3. By using the Website you Consent to this Policy.
Information MWD Collects
4. LRBA will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your full consent.
5. LRBA also uses analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to my website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your Information
6.LRBA may hold and process personal data that you provide in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
7. The information that LRBA collects and stores relating to you is primarily used to enable LRBA to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, LRBA may use the information for the following purposes:
7.1 To notify you about any changes to my website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect my service;
7.2 If you are an existing client, LRBA may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
7.3 Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that LRBA feel may be of interest to you;
7.4 Where you have consented to receive LRBA e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your Information
8.LRBA may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable MWD to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
9. Where you have consented for LRBA to do so, LRBA may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
10. If you do not want us to use your data for LRBA (or third parties’) use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to LRBA on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
11. Please be advised that LRBA does not reveal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers but LRBA may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
12. If you have given LRBA consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want LRBA to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at email@example.com at any time.
Where Data is Stored and Transferred
13. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to LRBA may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service presently based in the UK with a UK based Data Centre. In the future, it could be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of LRBA’s suppliers, e.g. the website server host, or work for LRBA when temporarily outside of the EEA.
15. LRBA does not collect or use or ever will disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
17. Otherwise, LRBA will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on LRBA or the website.
18. You have the right to opt out of LRBA processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Links
20. This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. LRBA does not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, I encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
21. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to client needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help LRBA provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
22. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by LRBA. Please write to us or contact me by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
23. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
You should find all the information you need in the various sections of this website. If you feel something is missing, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. To download your free Adobe PDF Reader please Click Here.